MOST NECESSARY INVENTION

Self-evident...

The visuals are the appeal--imagery, characters, designs, appearance. Not the same items five hundred billion times over. (And yes, even the imagery also quickly becomes extremely repetitive and redundant-af for the most part.) So what's needed is a shirt or bag or something that makes it all very easily interchangeable and combinable. A thin screen built into a thick, cozy, plush cable-knit perhaps...fleece-wrapped wire leading to the memory card in a pocket or otherwise attached, allowing all utterly-impossible-to-choose-among images to simply slideshow and be worn/carried/used/shown at once. Screen snaps easily in/out for washing. Charges while not in use, requires minimal power. Blends into shirt/bag/whatever as much as possible. Potentially the images could be sold for $1 (or less, not much more) apiece.

Comments

  1. Main reactions to LGL ep 1 (doesn't need own entry but do need to record):

    Augh, I love The Rose! Y'all cray, I'm unsubbin'...NO I KID. That was some intriguing stuff.
    I absolutely AH-DAAWWWWWRR musical theatre for one thing. And ah yes, the joy of listening in the car or any moving vehicle! Watching my weird conjured imagery play out along the roadside as we go. Ahhhh, road trips. Traveling all over, especially North America and Europe--that's one of my ultimate dreams/goals. (Along with lots more doggos and other animals. 'Specially fishies. So those biggies need to be compatible. x-3)
    I think I'm pretty eclectic for sure, musically and generally. I'm often compelled to sing upon hearing a word, phrase, or name that reminds me of a song. But I also love lyricless classical and scores and such, as well as great foreign-language songs that let me project whatever tf I want onto them.
    "Nostalgic"=my permanent mood. Stuff that captures that and delivers me right back to when & where I wanna be (not that I need help since I really never left), transports me to places and times...essential. "Take Me Back (And Leave Me There.") With all my current knowledge and everything.
    Caricey's heartbreaking guilt and shame and anxiety, and the wishing not to win the well-earned fifth calf...omfg. ;-; ("Sorry. Sorry, sorry..." "Are you okay?") She deserves not only all the awards and all the genuine love and appreciation in the universe, but to be a global household name--equal or superior to any other nation's best. This poor self-effacing little preshbabe. Girl, you're a producer and your album's a masterpiece. Your head and ego are so vastly, so uncommonly eclipsed by your talent, ability, achievement...she is such a rare gem. We ghostly-pale "idea people" are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Team Rocket's Rockin'